1. Please arrive to your appointment alone. We will not be allowing any additional guests or children in the salon at your appointment at this time.
2. Text your stylist when you arrive. Include your name and what kind of car you are in. Please wait outside or in your car until your stylist is ready. She will come out to get you. We will not be allowing any clients to wait inside the salon due to occupancy restrictions.
3. If you are feeling ANY symptoms including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, and/or known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have Covid-19, please reschedule your appointment.
4. Masks will not be required for guests however, please be advised that you are entering Prism Beauty Bar at your own risk and although we will be taking every measure to keep the salon as sanitary as possible, there is still a possibility of exposure.
5. All stylists will be wearing masks for your safety.
6. We will greet you verbally. No Hugs or Handshakes.
7. The Hot Towel amenity will not be offered at this time.
8. Waxing services will not be offered at this time.
9. As always, capes, towels and other linens will be washed in hot water with bleach between each client. Stylists will be sanitizing their full station between each client.
Thank you for respecting our new guidelines while we try to acclimate to a new normal. We look forward to seeing everyone!
All unattended children will receive mullets. Just Kidding :) Although, we love kids and do children's hair, we do ask that if your child is not receiving a service that they do not accompany you or that they stay in the waiting area at all times. This is primarily for the safety of your child, as there are sharp tools, bowls of chemicals and hot irons being used at all times on the salon floor and we do not want them to get hurt. We do reserve the right to ask you to reschedule your appointment if your child does not stay in the waiting area and is putting his or herself or the staff in danger.
In the event that you are not satisfied with your service, we ask that you please contact your stylist within 7 days of the service. We would appreciate every opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations as we value you as a guest.
We ask that if you are not able to make your appointment, please cancel at least 24 hours before. If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, there will be a $25 cancellation fee charged for appointments 1 hour or less & a $50 cancellation fee charged for appointments more than 1 hour.
Any clients who no-show a schedule appointment will not only be responsible for the full cost of the service booked, but they will also forfeit any opportunity to book any future appointments with the stylist.
We understand that "life happens." If you are running late, please call us! We understand, however if you are too late for the stylist to perform the service to the fullest, we will ask that you either reschedule or we will have to deduct a service, such as a blow dry, from the appointment. We work very hard to schedule the right amount of time for each service. Accommodating late guests is often impossible without disrupting other guests scheduled for that day.